Posted on 

If you have a US citizen or permanent resident relative or friend, please contact them and request that they contact their senator and congressman.  Here are the links to the offices of senators and congressmen:

Please forward to your friend/relative in the US our two letters to the Department of State (posted on this blog – to David Donahue and to Office of Inspector General), and have them send those letters to the senators and congressmen.

Please keep me posted on any progress by e-mailing me at (request: please indicate Congress in the subject line).

Thank you for your help!